FAQ on Export
(1) Qn : I wish to start export trade in rubber. What are the legal formalities I have to complete in order to enter the export trade ?
Ans : For entering in the export trade one should have IE Code No issued from the office of the Director General of Foreign Trade or any of its branches.
(2) Qn : From where I will get RCMC for exporting NR ?
Ans : In order to export NR, the RCMC is issued by the Rubber Board.
(3) Qn : Is RCMC compulsory for exporting NR ?
Ans : No. RCMC is not legally compulsory. But, no benefit/advantages will be given from any Government organization/department to the exporters who exports without RCMC.
(4) Qn : What are the services offered by Rubber Board to the exporters holding RCMC ?
Ans : International Trade fair participation with MDA grant, financial assistance for printing publicity materials, market information about the target countries etc. are some of the services offered to the exporters in this aspect.
(5) Qn : I am an RCMC holder from Rubber Board. I wish to export NR. But I could not export NR so far because of lack of knowledge in export matters. I wish to know how the Rubber Board will assist in this case ?
Ans : Rubber Board is conducting short term training programmes on Export Marketing, Export Management etc. Details of these short term training programmes will be made available in the leading newspapers and also in the Board’s website. You can participate in such training programmes and if required you can contact the Market Promotion Department of Rubber Board directly for guidence.